Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
thread 1/5
I am usually the one always trying to lift the spirits of others but today I literally cannot see past my tears typing this.. The loss I feel may be 15 years old but time stands still every year at this time.. I feel cannot breath as if I am just now learning of his murder, it's so vivid..
08:40 AM - Nov 30, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
thread 2/5
Anthony felt a tremendous guilt over his sexuality he felt he needed to seek refuge in going to dungeons where he would allow himself to be utterly humiliated simply because he felt he deserved it for having feelings for me and others that went against his strict Italian-American Catholic rearing..
09:13 AM - Nov 30, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
thread 3/5
I knew all about it but was afraid he'd think I was judging him for what he felt he needed to do and I had no abilities to offer him just glimpse of what he gave to me when he needed me most of all.. I stayed silent and will forever feel complicit in his murder.. I met just the one time & I knew..
09:15 AM - Nov 30, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
thread 4/5
Sorry I met the woman involved just one time he insisted I meet her & she was arrogant, aloof, & clearly in control of poor Anthony... I just learned last night he would 3 years later be joined in death by a second "boyfriend" aka sugar daddy she lured into taking care of her.. She is remorseless..
09:17 AM - Nov 30, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
thread 5/5
Imagine you're pyscho client stalks you, murders your boyfriend in front of you, takes you "hostage" on a 4 hour joy ride & drops you off at your parents house like it was a f*cking date.. And after all of this and the healdines just Google his name and you'll see why I am broken she's still at it
09:20 AM - Nov 30, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
I will never be able to get the vision out of my mind of him laying there shot in the heart, likely knowing he was dying, all alone, scared, on that cold cement parking garage ground at 2am praying for the help that would never arrive.. And then to be made a joke in the press is unbearable..
In response to Pierson Tyler-Leonard.
08:42 AM - Nov 30, 2023
Just Frank
A
In response to Pierson Tyler-Leonard.
💔🕯️
09:52 AM - Nov 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}