Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
Sorry for blathering here but I cannot talk about this on Facebook as people know the both of us and his memory has been destroyed enough without me adding to it posthumously.. There was no Spoutible in 2008 so nobody here will know my Anthony..
09:28 AM - Nov 30, 2023
Just Frank
A
It's good you feel comfortable enough to share on Spoutible. I hope the ability to openly express your grief and guilt will help you find a little relief. I'm so sorry for your loss.
In response to Pierson Tyler-Leonard.
10:09 AM - Nov 30, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Just Frank.
I did actually find her fan club account on Facebook where I laid down the challenge in front of her 147+K "fans" asking if this might be the year she finally makes a public acknowledgement of how Anthony died saving her life, as a hero.. These few simple words have never once come out of her mouth.
10:20 AM - Nov 30, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Just Frank.
I am basically writing this diatribe of grief and anger in an effort to dissolve some of my rage as I know it is unhelpful at best and dangerous at its worst for me to hold onto.. I know Anthony would be laughing his snarky "Yes dear.." smirk at me for being so what he would call melodramatic ..
10:15 AM - Nov 30, 2023
Just Frank
A
In response to Pierson Tyler-Leonard.
I hope spouting about this will help release your rage. As you said, it's not healthy to hold that emotion inside.
10:19 AM - Nov 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}