Rebecca E
A
It's NOT Biden. NOT the Dems. Note: HOUSE REPUBLICANS going for the cuts in WIC!

"After clamping down on food stamps in the debt ceiling deal, House Republicans now want to take a whack at WIC, the food assistance program for low-income women, infants and young children".
Chance @Chance456711
Since the war began, the Biden administration and the U.S. Congress have directed more than $75 billion in assistance to Ukraine, but they gonna tell the people who need help to make ends meet right here that they don't have 7 billion to cover WIC when we don't have enough to feed our own FUCK them!
02:44 PM - Nov 29, 2023
02:54 PM - Nov 29, 2023
Chance
B
Wow nowhere does it say that I blame Biden for going after the cuts I said he is sending money to Ukraine what part of that don't you understand?
In response to Rebecca E.
03:35 PM - Nov 30, 2023
Sabine
A
In response to Chance.
03:41 PM - Nov 30, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Sabine.
Then they just FUCKING win I'm supposed to believe that Russia is the bad guys because America tells me so .... Yeah right that's not going to happen Russia has NEVER ENSLAVED ANY BLACK PEOPLE but America has and not only that it continues to OPPRESS us so you may just want to LEAVE the conversation
03:45 PM - Nov 30, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Chance.
My point is there is NO way we should ever be funding anything if we can't find ourselves so yeah I don't get why everyone wants to quote it like that isn't true!!
03:38 PM - Nov 30, 2023
Henning Dekant
A
In response to Chance.
The US could easily fund social programs at home as well as help the Ukraine. Congress is in charge of spending so I am not sure why you pin the blame on Biden.
12:24 PM - Dec 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}