Voting is NOT about favorites or feel good

Voting IS A STRATEGIC ACTION

DO IT RIGHT
10:08 PM - Nov 29, 2023
11:06 PM - Nov 29, 2023
Iron Talon
A
In response to Rosetta.
I am absolutely against how Biden has handled the Middle East issue 2 but since he is running against Trump he will get my vote even though he didn't earn it. if Trump wasn't running i'd vote for any one else.
03:53 PM - Nov 30, 2023
Rosetta
A
In response to Iron Talon.
1/3 So you’re a one issue voter? He didn’t earn your vote by heading up the lowest unemployment rate in decades, getting Medicaid to negotiate on drug prices, seniors only have to pay $35 for insulin, all the roads, bridges and other infrastructure being repaired due to his infrastructure plan,
04:24 PM - Nov 30, 2023 (Edited)
Iron Talon
A
He's condoning genocide. And though I'm not usually aone issue vote this issue transcends all others, for me.
In response to Rosetta.
07:24 PM - Nov 30, 2023 (Edited)
Doctor Michael
A
You appear woefully misinformed. Here’s some reading for you from a very wise person.
05:44 PM - Jan 24, 2024
Iron Talon
A
In response to Doctor Michael.
I can certainly appreciate your opinion and agree, somewhat. I will vote for Biden begrudgingly because we are fighting for our democracy but if Trump wasn't running and any other candidate from either party were running to end the genocide THEY would get my vote.
05:58 PM - Jan 24, 2024
Iron Talon
A
In response to Doctor Michael.
Finally as a mature voter I understand the need to save our democracy from fascism and authoritarianism however many of the younger voters, whom we desperately need, will not vote for Biden because of this issue. His blind support of the atrocities in Gaza may lose him this next crucial election.
06:01 PM - Jan 24, 2024
Mindy!!!
A
No he isn't. During the Rwandan genocide almost one million people were slaughtered within a couple weeks. Even Hamas totally unconfirmed numbers are in the thousands at best. Saying this is a genocide is a slap in the face to actual victims.
09:42 PM - Nov 30, 2023
Iron Talon
A
In response to Mindy!!!.
And innocent palestinians are being murder by both settlers and the idf what do you call it? How's it less agreed to when the palestinians are being killed?
10:33 PM - Nov 30, 2023 (Edited)
Iron Talon
A
In response to Mindy!!!.
10:35 PM - Nov 30, 2023
LH Grant
A
Shitty terrible factually wrong.
09:42 PM - Nov 30, 2023
Iron Talon
A
In response to LH Grant.
Interesting, what part did I get wrong? The bombs used to destroy gaza and to kill tens of thousands of people are US made bombs. we are complicit in the genocide of the palestinians. so, again, what part did I get wrong?
10:29 PM - Nov 30, 2023 (Edited)
Jim Plunkett
A
Bullshirt

Biden's doing the farthest thing from condoning genocide — he's using the power of our nation to bring a cease-fire & long term solution

& no, Israel is not committing genocide; the party most responsible for killing Gazans is Hamas, who steals their supplies & uses them as human shields
07:58 PM - Nov 30, 2023
Iron Talon
A
In response to Jim Plunkett.
No, he's advocating for a ceasefire to get the Israeli hostages out. once they are out Israel will resume bombing and the Genocide resumes.
He's made it clear through his actions that the only thing he cares about is freeing the Israelis, not saving the innocent palestinians.
09:02 PM - Nov 30, 2023 (Edited)
Mindy!!!
A
In response to Jim Plunkett.
And keep misfiring rockets that hit Palestinians.
09:43 PM - Nov 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}