Mik
A
thread 1/5
Was reminded today that you really aren't that important when it comes to the bottom line. I understand it, I've had to do it as a manager, but it still sucks to know that you're expendable. With that being said, my emotions are all over the place.
08:19 PM - Dec 01, 2023
Mik
A
thread 2/5
On the one hand I've been very unhappy for a very long time, and completely stressed out. I was always happy to have a job and be able to get paid, but beyond that I was miserable. So from that point of view I'm excited about the new things to come.
08:20 PM - Dec 01, 2023
Mik
A
thread 3/5
On the other hand, the way it was done lets me know what they really thought about me even though they were saying differently to my face. And now there's a million things I need to do, I have to figure out insurance, I have to figure out unemployment, I have to find a new job.
08:21 PM - Dec 01, 2023
Mik
A
thread 4/5
Now that all of that has set in, I'm starting to feel stressed and anxious. I know it'll be okay. I've been in a position before where I didn't have a job and didn't know when I was going to have a job again, and this time I'm in a much better position financially. But I also have a lot more bills.
08:22 PM - Dec 01, 2023 (Edited)
Mik
A
thread 5/5
I think I'll be okay once I get some sleep, and once I put some food in my body because I haven't eaten since breakfast. It'll all work out in the end. I know my worth even if others don't.
08:22 PM - Dec 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}