Claudia Citro
A
Title needs adjustment

Morons ask again for information they are not entitled to.
03:57 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Alice EDUCATION MATTERS
A
In response to Claudia Citro.
Is it wrong to want all of those people to be arrested and do time? I don't understand what's taking so long.
08:04 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Deb
A
In response to Alice EDUCATION MATTERS.
The higher, and serious the crime ofthe longer the persecution takes to investigate. A murder takes 1-2 years. Insurrection, 3-6 years. They use the lower cases to build data for the big wigs.
09:11 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Alice EDUCATION MATTERS
A
In response to Deb.
Thank you for the info. I was beginning to think they are all above the law.
09:20 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker
A
There are a lot of regular people online going through video footage, SM posts, and all kinds of info to identify those criminals. It's painstaking, and I can only imagine the backlog.
09:23 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Alice EDUCATION MATTERS
A
In response to Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker.
Yeah they are arresting them but what about the congress people involved. So many of them seemed guilty.
09:26 PM - Dec 02, 2023
A
Those will take more time because they will have to have a lot of evidence for that. While it's obvious to most of us, the accusations of election interference and all that conspiracy crap will fly even harder. Get the low hanging fruit and use them to get the bigger ones.
09:31 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Alice EDUCATION MATTERS
A
Thank you for your information. Being an old one😂, I sometimes get inpatient wanting to see justice. I do not understand this trump and his pals bull$hit. Any regular person would be in jail by now.
09:36 PM - Dec 02, 2023
A
Oh the privilege that orange menace is getting is INSANE. Why he's not in jail, I cannot fathom. We would be in jail with revoked bond a long time ago.
09:44 PM - Dec 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}