Linda Careaga
A
Is it true the preachy GOP reps have introduced a bill to repeal the $35 insulin cap for seniors on Medicare? How do they think they can get that passed by the Senate or get the president to sign it? Why can’t they understand diabetics who need it will die w/o insulin?
07:29 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Alice EDUCATION MATTERS
A
In response to Linda Careaga.
They don't care. I can say that being a diabetic.
07:49 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Linda Careaga
A
In response to Alice EDUCATION MATTERS.
My siblings are all diabetic and so was my dad and his dad. My younger sister was on insulin for years and the cost was unbearable after she retired. One of my brothers (right winger) is still on it. I wonder how he will feel if he loses the $35/month.
08:14 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Alice EDUCATION MATTERS
A
I just got diagnosed about a year ago and so far just meds. I'm a computer tech and used to fixing things and this has no logic to it. My sugar is still over the place and I hope we just haven't found the right solution.
09:24 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Linda Careaga
A
I was just told I had reached pre status even though I lost 20+ lbs and really upped my daily walking. After doing all my A1c went up! Crazy disease.
09:35 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Alice EDUCATION MATTERS
A
Absolutely, I'm not good at exercising but I was eating right and doing the stuff they told me and my A1C went up. When I didn't it went down. I'm a fixer and I can't fix this. I even worked with a dietician. Make it make sense😂😂
09:40 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Linda Careaga
A
Crazy! My only exercise is walking but I avg 50-60 min/day have wanted to talk to a dietitian but ins. won’t pay for it undiagnosed. But if that didn’t work for you maybe it’s not worth it. My siblings have all received conflicting diet advice. Keto got my sis off insulin, didn’t work for me.
07:09 AM - Dec 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}