Frank the Bunny
A
Someone NOT voting for Biden/Harris won't change a single thing about what's happening in Israel/Gaza, but it will put the lives of minorities, women, and LGBTQ+ Americans in grave danger, and anyone who doesn't recognize that has no conscience.
08:18 PM - Dec 03, 2023
MANTA & FREE PALESTINE
A
In response to Frank the Bunny.
Which demographic will save this “democracy” this time?
05:26 PM - Dec 04, 2023
Frank the Bunny
A
In response to MANTA & FREE PALESTINE.
Certainly not the sitting on the sidelines because the non-fascist isn't perfect demographic.
05:45 PM - Dec 04, 2023
Leslie Cox
A
But her emails.........
05:07 PM - Dec 04, 2023
Kathleen Kern
A
So someone sees photos like these, and much worse, and knows that Bidens' policies have allowed Israel to kill 15,000 civilians, and if in their rage and despair they say they can't vote for a man that has condoned it, you don't think they have have a conscience?
08:27 AM - Dec 04, 2023
Kathleen Kern
A
In response to Kathleen Kern.
There's actually a word for them, Conscientious Objectors. I am Mennonite, and my church has a history of conscientious objection. I will probably vote for Biden, but I will feel guilty about it for the rest of my life.
08:30 AM - Dec 04, 2023
Jonathan Meyers
A
Someone NOT voting for Biden/Harris is someone who is willing to risk converting the United States into a dictatorship. That's the reality.
05:30 AM - Dec 04, 2023
RachelCobaltBlue
A
Trump would be far worse in Gaza, because he would give Netanyahu free rein. Biden slowed the ground invasion, for evacuations, got the 6 day cease fire, supplies into Gaza, is pressing them to let up in the south. Netanyahu is awful Biden tempers him, but is not PM of Israel.
09:08 PM - Dec 03, 2023
Frank the Bunny
A
In response to RachelCobaltBlue.
Exactly right. Bibi appeals to everything Trump is about; hard-line, strongman bullshit that Trump would certainly cheer on, not try to dampen in any way.
09:11 PM - Dec 03, 2023
Julie Brannon
A
SPEAK ON IT!
08:53 PM - Dec 03, 2023
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
Choosing not to vote doesn't make them morally superior; it's a luxury afforded by the sacrifices of those who fought for their right to have a voice and it's selfish.
08:50 PM - Dec 03, 2023
Marilu Dempsey
A
Biden is a long way from the lesser of two evils. This administration is really accomplishing for working people.
Vote progressive down ballot!
08:34 PM - Dec 03, 2023
Frank the Bunny
A
In response to Marilu Dempsey.
I completely agree 💯
08:35 PM - Dec 03, 2023
Kalind
A
It’s an absolute mess what’s going on over there and I do hope an armistice agreement is reached. At the end, my vote for Biden is mostly because he’s solid in domestic policy and we need him to confirm more judges
08:23 PM - Dec 03, 2023
Frank the Bunny
A
In response to Kalind.
And we need him to ensure we have a democracy to participate in after 2025, because Trump and his ilk have a plan and it's terrifying.
08:24 PM - Dec 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}