Kali Tal
A
Hi, followers! I'm trying to get a sense of who is actually out there talking. I'm not seeing a lot of hashtag use (most hashtags are sparse on "Making Waves") and I'm getting a bit of engagement with 450+ followers, but I'd like more. I see medical folks but not a real community forming among us.
06:13 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Sherry denBoer
A
Hello :). It's still early, so, I think, communities are still forming. As a #writer of #books , I engage with the #WritingCommunity and #Booklovers ... but that's not all. I have a varied taste. I look for news, entertainment, and such... and camaraderie. Nice to meet you.
06:18 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Kali Tal
A
So far, I like the environment on #Spoutible , but I'd like to help build a #scientificwriting and #research and #medicine community with more engagement. It would be interesting to be able to see how fast Spoutible is growing.
06:37 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Kali Tal
A
Nice to meet you too. I like the peace and quiet on here—no trolls or harassment from what I can see so far, but I'd like to help build a #scientificwriting community and #research and #medicine community with more engagement.
06:35 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Mazzaroth Vineyard
A
In response to Kali Tal.
Be patient, as it will take a bit of time for this platform to be widely accepted. Best wishes for creating the online community that you would like.
06:39 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Mazzaroth Vineyard
A
In response to Sherry denBoer.
Have fun swimming here with the other whales. We hope that you like it as much as we do. Cheers!
06:19 PM - Mar 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}