Leaundra Ross
A
thread 1/2
It's not just that Bluesky isn't open to everyone(that's a whole other thing)

But they don't even have GIFs or hashtags and other things I would say are small(in the coding world)

I know GIFs aren't for everyone but I love them and I'm going to judge you if you don't.

But come on no #s
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
Ultimately, we will win. We have been focused on providing and improving features people are accustomed to on other platforms. Soon, we will start introducing innovative features not seen before that will help the community grow.
09:22 AM - Dec 04, 2023
12:24 PM - Dec 04, 2023
Leaundra Ross
A
thread 2/2
Plus Spoutible is way ahead and Spoutible is a great company already.

I feel like we've been one since the beginning.
12:25 PM - Dec 04, 2023
Jeff Skrenes
A
My main concern with Bluesky is that the founder of Twitter pretty much cashed out and let his creation die. Who's to say he won't do the same with the new site?
In response to Leaundra Ross.
12:46 PM - Dec 04, 2023
Mathias
A
In response to Jeff Skrenes.
He is on the board along with other people.
Not the sole owner.
All social websites you use today will change, merge, and probably disappear someday.

I expect nobody to program their website for me to enjoy until they die. Also, if someone offered me a few billion for my old website I'd take it.
01:31 PM - Dec 04, 2023
Jeff Skrenes
A
In response to Mathias.
I get that, and yeah most every social media site out there, especially those owned or operated by Musk, Zuck, or Bezos, are going to have problematic ownership. Still doesn't make me trust his new venture.
02:53 PM - Dec 04, 2023
Leaundra Ross
A
In response to Jeff Skrenes.
I agree.

Also wouldn’t he put more effort into the new place if he was really serious?
01:16 PM - Dec 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}