Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
I'm not blocking people I follow who insist on posting every fuckin thing about Trump 56 times a day. But I'll tell you, I've already muted 4 people. I don't want to hear it.

If y'all, and the media, spent a quarter of the time talking about Biden as you do Trump, Trump wouldn't be an issue.
12:20 AM - Dec 05, 2023
SoundNFury
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
f*ckin' A

Thank you.
12:22 AM - Dec 05, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
I've never in my life seen the media and the public talk more political speculation and fear mongering than they do about an Administration that's out here putting in the work. And allow stupid shit like "Genocide Joe" to flourish too busy pontificating what Trump could maybe do in 2 years.
In response to SoundNFury.
12:29 AM - Dec 05, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
For some, fear begets fear-mongering. Cries for help all around. Some seeking attention-clicks, others unconsciously expressing those fears. All valid, a challenge to discern the basis, and worth awareness of.
06:07 AM - Dec 05, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Trauma Epidemic.
Not when it begins at the place where are supposed to receive important information about what is currently happening, in our press. That should be the last place that fear mongering is a contact sport. Watch MSNBC from Morning Joe to whoever is on at 11, compare how many Trump stories to Biden.
07:32 AM - Dec 05, 2023
SoundNFury
A
I mean, I think I exhausted all of my fear reserves over the past few years.

I just can't live my life with that orange asshole as the center of it. There's only so much fear-mongering one can take.
12:31 AM - Dec 05, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to SoundNFury.
Yeah, I'm 100% done with fear mongering. I know who I'm voting for and I know who I'm going to encourage everybody I can to vote for. Nothing else is worthy of my attention. I'd rather they talk about Trump trials than sit around getting hard ons for his speculative dictatorship.
12:37 AM - Dec 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}