Sensei Smith
A
I'll take this one further. Historically, they *will* come for you and the only thing that will stop them is if somebody else stops them first. They'll even cannibalize their own alliances. The whole system they believe in thrives off having a target for hatred, must have one, even an internal one.
Steve Herzfeld @american2084
Republicans don't say they hate gay people. They say groomers.
Republicans don't say they hate Hispanic people, They say illegals.
Republicans don't say they hate Black people. They say ban woke.
Be very wary of a political party that uses dehumanizing language. Eventually, they might come for you.
09:06 AM - Feb 02, 2023
12:10 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Complicated
A
In response to Sensei Smith.
Yes, fascism is a death cult that murders its way up whatever social hierarchy its using.
Honestly, identifying this part of the GOP behavior was the final straw for me. Nothing redeemable about that party.
12:19 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Sensei Smith
A
In response to Complicated.
I definitely feel like the most positive thing I can say is "If you keep enough vulnerable targets off their radar they will eventually start targeting themselves" which put another way, voting for them would be voting for the "Stop hitting yourself" party
12:23 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Sensei Smith
A
One of my favorite things relayed by Miyagi teachings in the Karate Kid franchise: "One seeking revenge should start by digging two graves". But this philosophy the right-wing politicians and their enablers use, REQUIRES suffering of another in order to get ahead. Unsustainable. Evil. Unacceptable.
12:11 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Ground Control
A
Exactly...which is why this neurodivergent knows all too well that he's their next target when no others are available.
12:11 PM - Feb 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}