Jack Brown
A
Tuberville has done irreparable damage to the US military and our national security. Expel him. Now.

His dropping of his own blockade doesn't excuse his behavior. Don't let him get away with this.
10:54 PM - Dec 05, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
In response to Jack Brown.
He dropped all EXCEPT the HIGHEST RANKING...he has a 🍊 AGENDA.
08:31 AM - Dec 07, 2023
Merci Merci Me
A
He only released his hold for lower ranks. He's still holding the high up general positions for Mike & Charles Flynn.
03:33 PM - Dec 06, 2023
Blair Houghton
A
Charge him with sedition and treason.
12:58 AM - Dec 06, 2023
Deb Prothero
A
It's hard to understand why it's so difficult for Americans to enforce their rules. Tuberville does not reside in the state he represents. Why is that allowed? It goes against a specific clause of the Constitution.
12:32 AM - Dec 06, 2023
Blue Democrat
B
In response to Deb Prothero.
There used to be quite a few Republicans in Congress that didn't actually reside in their district or state. They rented an apartment in the area claiming that as their "residence" but lived in another location.
12:43 AM - Dec 06, 2023
Reece Martin
A
I wish they had continued to implement a work-around for tubby, as there are still generals he's holding back. I'll bet Rs wouldn't vote in favor of the work-around once tubby said, "cousin." He didn't *really* say "uncle."
11:13 PM - Dec 05, 2023
Blue Democrat
B
Damn right. No Senator should have the power to put our National Security at risk by holding up crucial military appointments based on a personal opinion.
11:05 PM - Dec 05, 2023
Lisa W FirstWave
A
Exactly!
10:57 PM - Dec 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}