Goose
A
Please stop saying that Cheney cares about democracy. Democracy is when you try to make it possible for as many people as possible to exercise their franchise. She opposes that. She just also opposes violent revolution. Whoopdie-doo.
11:24 PM - Dec 05, 2023
Bob - Garden is Life
A
In response to Goose.
Very well put.

She opposes self determination for most. Single party minority rule remains her objective. She understands you cannot control dictators. So achieve permanent minority rule via legislation and court packing. Make it "constitutional." She overtly protected Clarence & Ginni on J6.
11:07 AM - Dec 06, 2023
2PupsMommy
A
In response to Goose.
Cheney was Right there, every step of the way, backing every lie, dirty trick & dark money payout- Right up until things got violent. Just because she's doing the Right thing now does not make her a patriot. Even a broken clock is Right twice a day. She'd happily fill the power vacuum left by Trump.
12:04 AM - Dec 06, 2023
IMO
A
In response to 2PupsMommy.
She is a professional and doesn’t do nice for free. There is more to her story, IMO.
12:06 AM - Dec 06, 2023
IMO
A
In response to Goose.
IMO.
She does nothing unless she profits from it.
She certainly isn’t going to make a fortune on that book.

So which billionaire or company is backing her?
11:56 PM - Dec 05, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
In response to Goose.
yup. being against domestic terror is only a plus in tfg’s gqp. her father is voldomort, ffs.
11:54 PM - Dec 05, 2023
Blue Democrat
B
In response to Barbara Edelman.
Old man Cheney is evil.
12:00 AM - Dec 06, 2023
Tom Brk
A
In response to Goose.
if she REALLY cared about democracy, she would not be a lifelong member of the party that is fundamentally against democracy

She's better than than the full on lunatic cult member treason moron assholes, but that's it.
11:48 PM - Dec 05, 2023
Blue Democrat
B
In response to Tom Brk.
Cheney supports all the same right wing fascist policies as the MAGAts because she voted for them when she was in Congress.
11:55 PM - Dec 05, 2023
Ortizmo 2000
A
In response to Goose.
The enemy of my enemy can still be my enemy.
11:41 PM - Dec 05, 2023
Goose
A
In response to Ortizmo 2000.
Yes, I truly believe Liz Cheney has room in her heart for that much hate. 🥲
11:42 PM - Dec 05, 2023
Terminator LX
A
In response to Goose.
I’ve noticed Cheney deliberately says “Republic” instead of “Democracy” in her writing & rehearsed speeches to put the emphasis on the elected representatives—our ruling class, basically—and not regular old average voters like us. She definitely doesn’t think all Americans should be allowed to vote.
11:38 PM - Dec 05, 2023
Goose
A
In response to Terminator LX.
Ugh. One of the biggest red flags is people responding to calls for more democracy by saying that we are a constitutional republic. Like, yes, and no one is asking for direct democracy. They’re asking to be able to vote in elections without assholes trying to get in the way.
11:41 PM - Dec 05, 2023
William Turner
A
In response to Goose.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
11:33 PM - Dec 05, 2023
Blue Democrat
B
In response to Goose.
"Liz Cheney cares about our democracy".

Then why did she vote against the John Lewis Voting Rights Act?

*crickets*
11:32 PM - Dec 05, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Blue Democrat.
Liz Cheney is NOT a Trumpster. I’ll give her that. I still don’t TRUST her. She’s still a right wing REPUBLICAN.
01:31 PM - Dec 06, 2023
MaxxMilly Browne 808
A
In response to Blue Democrat.
However, she is 100% correct about democracy and the donald, threat. But, never forget!
01:34 PM - Dec 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}