Jamie Olson
A
thread 1/5
Ok, @SpiritualAnnie , here is your in depth description of the kind of family stories that are appropriate for Family Tails From Spoutible.

Funny family stories, sad family stories, spooky family stories, boring family stories. Stories about your family that have been passed down through generations
11:19 PM - Dec 05, 2023
Jamie Olson
A
thread 2/5
Stories that happened just recently.

I'm not being facetious at all, by the way. I want people to share whatever story about or from their family that is wanting to be shared. So far, we've had a folk tale that was passed down, and a story about family history. In a couple weeks, we'll have
Jamie Olson
A
thread 3/5
A story about a family dealing with suicide. It really is whatever story people are called to share.

My vision for this podcast is for it to be a way for us to get to know each other better. We're this weird family, here at Spoutible, and I want to give us all a chance to have a stage, to share
Jamie Olson
A
thread 4/5
With each other what we want folks to know about us.

That being said, not everyone is comfortable with the audio format. I've had more polite refusals than acceptances, and I honestly respect everyone's choice.

If, however, the people who want to be on the podcast, would do me the honor of
Jamie Olson
A
thread 5/5
Helping them tell their story, I am so very happy to do so.

I know this is quite a thread. If you're still reading, thank you.

I'm gonna go to bed now.
Jeanne Wilkins
A
What a great idea! I'll get to work. Told my husband, too... But it's a busy time of year for Santa...
In response to Jamie Olson.
07:48 AM - Dec 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}