Robb Davis
A
We’re planning on taking this one today to see his first movie in a theatre, Puss n boots. Any tips to make the experience more fun for everyone?
12:23 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Diane Smith
A
In response to Robb Davis.
Awww, so cute. He should be fine if there aren’t scary parts. If he does get scared offer to cover your eyes with him until it’s over — or take him out if he seems really scared. And snacks. Not the healthy stuff — good movie theater junk. 😂
03:11 PM - Feb 05, 2023 (Edited)
Felixculpa
A
We had a blast; hit the 3D screening if you can. Bathrooms before the show should be fine, it's not too long. If I'm taking my youngest, I'll skip previews because that 20 extra minutes matters a lot.
01:57 PM - Feb 05, 2023
A Hayes
A
Explain what to expect - dark, loud, staying in seat, etc. so he's not caught off guard. Some kids find it scary the first time.
12:58 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Jocelyn Dee
A
I second (third, fourth?) good snacks.

Enjoy watching his face as he reacts to everything.
12:50 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Conni
A
The 18 yr old took his 9 yr old brother. They wore hoodies and took blankets.
12:43 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Mal Ala
A
Find a good spot midway to go pee. Don’t ask, just go. I like bringing a small blanket. It’s sometimes chilly in the theater. I then put in a garbage bag in the car and seal it then wash it super hot because ick those theaters.
12:39 PM - Feb 05, 2023
PrtldSunshine
A
Hi! I’d suggest to bring a couple of healthy finger snacks and go at a time when he’s rested. If he gets antsy halfway through, perhaps let him burn some energy outside of the darkened theatre. Have fun!! ❤️
12:33 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Deano
A
When we took our son to his first movie it was the newest Winnie the Pooh movie. He went dressed in his Tigger costume and stood on his chair and bounced right along with the movie.
12:29 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Jojo B-Hill
A
The 1st time we brought our 2.5 yr. old granddaughter, she cried because it was "TOO LOUD!" So, we had to block her ears for the entire show. The next time we took her, she ran up to her room before leaving home and came down with earmuffs. A memory and a smile for life.😄
12:29 PM - Feb 05, 2023
SirMikeAlot
A
Good snacks 🙂
12:27 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Stagecoach Mary
A
It’s going to be over after that. Nothing like the big screen! Enjoy!
12:25 PM - Feb 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}