Waldo Grace
A
thread 1/2
Gaza death toll has increased by 40 percent compared to before the temporary humanitarian truce #EightThousandSixHundredNinetySevenChildrenDead #Gaza #UN #Article99
Palestinian deaths in the Gaza Strip since 7 October to 21,731, including 8,697 children and 4,410 women
07:57 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Waldo Grace
A
thread 2/2
07:57 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Lady Somethingorother
B
In response to Waldo Grace.
Thanx 4 posting. The genocide in Gaza is rarely mentioned here. I feel like Spoutible is not the place for me after all. I'm horrified by the atrocities war crimes happening every day against innocent civilians... babies. I see the images & stories on other sites, but nary a mention here.
09:07 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Laura Diamondstone
A
In response to Lady Somethingorother.
Sadly can't agree more.
Compare the trending topics here and x. I am having to have the info and convos on the horrid site we've left so as not to be a different kind of horrified here.
01:57 PM - Dec 08, 2023
Jenna
A
In response to Lady Somethingorother.
I have the same feeling here. It's like most users are living in a different reality. Lots of Biden worship here too - feels very similar to my parents' Facebook feed that's full of praise for Trump. Creepy as hell. I voted for Biden but I am not ok with the part he's playing in this genocide.
07:49 PM - Dec 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}