tex detolosa
A
Trump melts down on Truth Social after judge refuses to delay his testimony: “No way, no how”

https://www.yahoo.com/news...
01:56 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Julia@myollieBarradise1
B
In response to tex detolosa.
He's now trying to delay judge chutkin case, he wants the appeal sighting presidential immunity again, lost that in criminal case he won't win in federal either with that, so he's trying to stay the march case with her, and has also decided he's not going to be in court, and partipate in any of it
04:47 PM - Dec 07, 2023
tex detolosa
A
In response to Julia@myollieBarradise1.
I applaud Judge Chutkan for following the law, pure and simple. I cannot see any court ever giving Trump the ruling he wants -- then he would be above the law.
06:52 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Julia@myollieBarradise1
B
Definitely, and that's why it's pissing trump off , he thinks he should be above all of it, and thought he couldn't be touched,
07:06 PM - Dec 07, 2023
tex detolosa
A
Well...no one really wants to touch him and get that orange goo on them. I suspect it is toxic thus why he's so gosh damned delusional.
07:07 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Julia@myollieBarradise1
B
I really wouldn't either, or hes pretending to be delusional, to get off with it all. Who knows, he can't stand that these judges are going by the law and are not listening to him, like the Republicans 🙄and his cult followers,
07:13 PM - Dec 07, 2023
tex detolosa
A
I do not think anyone with reasonable intelligence is buying Trump's bullshit anymore. I understand the law says he's innocent until proven guilty and the judiciary is respecting those limits. I would like this to go to trial, now, so he can be found guilty and jailed...but then, that's me.
08:15 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Julia@myollieBarradise1
B
Absolutely, at least one thing, his base didn't get any bigger and people are walking away from the Republican party(meidas touch) they say for sure that judge chutkin will put him in jail and probably fanni Willis will make sure the same, and let's hope we hear no more but I'm sure the press wont
11:49 PM - Dec 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}