Prescott Barden
A
thread 1/6
I saw on another social media site, that one Trump influencer is now going after Taylor Swift, because she doesn't fit their moral code. Whatever that code is.

The post implied she was promiscuous and going to die a lonely cat lady. or something along these lines.

face palm
01:15 AM - Dec 08, 2023
Prescott Barden
A
thread 2/6
Not sure if its the same guy, or a different Trump influencer is claiming she is funded by Soros. And he's going to end her reputation!!!!!

Sigh.
Prescott Barden
A
thread 3/6
I went through some of the responses. The top ones were calling the guy an idiot and claimed that a Soros company purchased her music library without her knowledge, so technically she would not own the rights anymore.
Prescott Barden
A
thread 4/6
So when it was played on the radio or on satellite radio or at a ball game, the money would go to the company, not her.

So yeah, She's besties with Soros.

Sigh

----

Kept going and one of the biggest likes lead to some conspiracy. And I clacked on it and it lead to another conspiracy...
Prescott Barden
A
thread 5/6
pizzaagate is real.

Sigh

long story short - This one is mad at Disney for cutting ties with Twitter and Musk. Apaprently in 2004 a group of people used Facebook to traffic kids?? Facebook onlu started that year and was run out of a dorm room for at least part of the time.

Prescott Barden
A
thread 6/6
And because of that Disney can never support Meta products ever again.

????

And they are trying to link an Meta exec who was actually arrested with something that happened 17 yrs ago??

I don't understand or follow the crazy. But It confirms all their worst fears about Everyone in power is evil.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}