Andrea Ball
A
People who think they are not affected by Republican policies: do you not care about anyone else? Do you not want to live in a better society?
CBImages @Cblifeisgood
05:41 PM - Dec 07, 2023
05:48 PM - Dec 07, 2023 (Edited)
Travel Buff
A
In response to Andrea Ball.
It would be stupid to say you are not affected by republican policies. I doubt anyone here is saying that.
Nor does anybody 'like' Liz, but she did stand up to Trump.
And for another thing enough with the 'white dudes' shit. You don't know my mind or my soul or what I've done.
06:53 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Travel Buff.
Have you lost any rights in the past 5 years?Anyone with a uterus has
07:00 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Travel Buff
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
No. But I would have lost my daughter in a miscarriage and not have my beautiful granddaughters if all that happened now.

Everyone is just so quick to place people in certain buckets. As if that is all you have to do and you are now 'good'.
07:05 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Staycie Francisco
A
Seems everyone dog piled you for having a different opinion. Remember, you’re not allow to step out of lines. You must adhere to the dogma. There can be only one perspective.
08:36 AM - Dec 08, 2023
Travel Buff
A
In response to Staycie Francisco.
Yeah, it reminds me of the 60's and the anti-war movement. The Students for a Democratic Society purists for not having doctrinaire enough thoughts on the war. A small slice of the anti-war movement determining what everyone should think.
09:19 AM - Dec 08, 2023
Staycie Francisco
A
Yep, it reminds me of college in the 90’s and the thought policing around political correctness. I participated in the madness and engaged in the dopamine rush of moral superiority. Now, I question it in myself and others when I see absolutism rear its head. Everyone needs a mirror.
09:43 AM - Dec 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}