Trevor
A
What's happening to Katie Cox in Texas is a travesty but we knew something like this would inevitably occur. The intent of overturning Roe v. Wade was never to save the unborn but instead to punish women for making their own independent healthcare decisions.

Vote. The. GOP. Out. Of. Office. Now.
02:46 PM - Dec 10, 2023
Larry with an i
A
In response to Trevor.
You're not following the money.

It's not about punishing women. That doesn't benefit anyone directly.

The goal is the growth of poor and desperate population. Abortion will always be available for those with money, but the poor will be forced to work three jobs, even sell their children.
02:56 PM - Dec 10, 2023
Annie Bee Good
A
In response to Larry with an i.
It's both. How dare women achieve financial independence (it's no accident that women make up 60% of the college student population), but also, we can put them back in their place and derail them while increasing the poor population which is easier to control & exploit.
03:14 PM - Dec 10, 2023 (Edited)
Harmony
A
In response to Larry with an i.
Absolutely it's about the future labor force that they want to produce. They have to keep women pregnant so these babies will eventually take the place of all those who are being slaughtered in the streets due to guns. Fuck capitalism.
03:38 PM - Dec 10, 2023
TheQuietOne
A
In response to Trevor.
How could they ever think they're going to come out of this looking like anything but heartless, misogynist, pricks. I was talking to my "Pro-life" aunt yesterday and she thinks this is cruel.
02:55 PM - Dec 10, 2023
Larry with an i
A
In response to TheQuietOne.
Cruelty is built into abrahamic religions.

The reality is Republicans only used abortion as a lure for religious voters. But the shit got out of their hand when the demands for cruelty were rewarded and gained momentum.
03:01 PM - Dec 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}