Dee Norman
A
Where are all my magickians, witches, pagans, alternate and earth-based spirituality folks? If you're out there, leave a comment and share this so we can all find and follow each other! #witch #wiccan #pagan #tarot #lenormand #occult #magick #alternatespirituality #occult
02:46 PM - Feb 01, 2023
Diotima Mantineia
A
In response to Dee Norman.
I'm here!
07:10 PM - Mar 29, 2023
Ces Thee History Geek
A
Hello to #pagan type people! 👋I live in Switzerland & follow a #Celtic #Animism path I like to call Primal #Druidry . I also do #Medieval & other history stuff & write historical novels. Confirmed geek w/quirky sense of humor.
04:56 AM - Feb 11, 2023
Devon Ellington
A
I've been writing for the #Llewellyn calendars and almnacs since 1994 under the Cerridwen Iris Shea byline.
03:55 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Dee Norman
A
In response to Devon Ellington.
Pleasure to meet you! :)
07:04 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Tim Dedopulos
A
I'm a long-time weirdness magnet, esoteric enthusiast, and digger into mysteries of all stripes. Always delighted to meet people who stroll on the stranger side of the road.
09:28 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Donna Mmmmm
A
Hi, witchy person here! Looking for others to talk to about our paths.
07:48 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Amylouise Donnelly
A
I have some astrology training and I follow the Earth Calendar (8 seasons not 4, two days ago was a holiday, auspicious for bringing light to the world)

Nice to meet you, feel free to Follow back.

I don't post about this all the time but looking to expand my positive horizons on Spouty.
12:46 AM - Feb 03, 2023
EliseKress
A
Professional Tarot reader here along with Celtic musician. Thanks for finding me and following! It's so exciting to be here. I think today @cbouzy is the Magician!
04:57 PM - Feb 01, 2023
Amylouise Donnelly
A
In response to EliseKress.
Nice to meet other spiritually minded ppl on this platform. I have some training in astrology and use Tarot for meditation on the spiritual journey.

Have had readings, lots of them duds.
Some just amazing.

What kind of music? I mean, traditional Celtic?
12:51 AM - Feb 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}