Rosetta
A
I don’t know what happened to our culture…I don’t know when we began to celebrate bullies instead of looking out for people who care for other people. When did that happen?

-Barack Obama
10:17 PM - Dec 10, 2023
darryl
A
In response to Rosetta.
It happened when hateful people saw your Black ass become president
06:21 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Caryl D
A
In response to Rosetta.
Obama said it himself. We no longer listen to the same news &discuss our different issues. We listen to different news platforms who create their own facts
Reality tv/‘me against you’ ratchet tv rewards rudeness &we no longer hold the same American values.
We are devoid of empathy for each other.
05:32 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Blackity Black
A
In response to Rosetta.
At the start of this country, we were capitalist. Everybody understands that that system relies on the oppression of someone else. That became our culture when we became a country.
05:11 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Andrew Senior
A
In response to Blackity Black.
The Founding Fathers came from a system that had a peasant class,
05:25 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Lisa Moorman
A
In response to Rosetta.
I think it could go back to the 1980 US presidential election. The bully won.
12:35 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Chairman of Tortured Department
A
In response to Rosetta.
I am assuming he is aware that his election as the first non white American President was responsible for that (not his fault)
10:39 AM - Dec 11, 2023 (Edited)
Democracy!Equality! Equity!Compassion!
A
In response to Rosetta.
The people who are bullies & celebrate bullies have always been here, but it’s been publicly unleashed. Racist backlash to Obama becoming president, DFG’s unabashed spewing of garbage from the highest office, the GOP not even pretending to criticize it anymore… just disgusting.🤮
10:31 AM - Dec 11, 2023
Melinda Nowikowski
A
In response to Rosetta.
When you, Mr. Obama, were in the White House, and a large minority of racists who'd assumed that could never happen let their ids run wild.
10:39 PM - Dec 10, 2023
Jay Cohen
A
In response to Rosetta.
Around 2009.
10:27 PM - Dec 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}