Joon Bugg
A
Not sure if generations beyond GEN X (the last to arise before the invention of the internet) can really appreciate the wonderment of #Spoutible . I have been *online* ever since it was just a buncha chat rooms & NEVER has there been a site so accommodating to those of us who despise bullshit.
12:08 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Bob - Garden is Life
A
It is good. I've been online since the USENET days. Spoutible is unique from other modern platforms in that it's built for the users. On all other platforms the user is the product. Since "engagement at all costs" isn't the mantra here, it makes a big difference. The trick is in keeping it that way.
In response to Joon Bugg.
12:31 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Joon Bugg
A
In response to Bob - Garden is Life.
I trust we will. Spouters are some wicked awesome peeps. I look forward to 10 years from now as we celebrate the most incredible undertaking on the web to date. We will all be winners!!
01:15 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Bob - Garden is Life
A
In response to Joon Bugg.
Christopher has built the platform with no VC funding. He doesn't have the pressure to "make everybody rich" that drives other platforms to use rage to up engagement.

The trick is to keep enough ad / subscription revenue flowing to enable him to keep it user focused.
02:31 PM - Dec 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}