Professor Kyle
A
Did you know inflation was 0% in October? Zero as in no inflation from the prior month. The Fed's interest rates, along with all Biden's work to ease supply chains & get costs under control, are working. Meanwhile, GDP's way up and we continue to add 100s of thousands of jobs each month. Biden Boom.
12:58 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Steve G
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
The economic data from Bidenomics is spectacular. I appreciate you putting it out there. I don’t know if it’s easy on Spoutible to link to sources for something like this. But a short, pithy post with this data, links and a graphic would be great so people can repost and amplify truthful data.
12:29 PM - Dec 12, 2023
Janice
A
Yes, that’s all well and good Professor Kyle, but Joe Biden did stutter twice in early February 2022. I hear that’s the real crux of his possible impeachment, and rightly so.
12:12 PM - Dec 12, 2023 (Edited)
Kat Loveland
A
I am all for supporting Biden and will vote for him again but when people still can't buy houses for a reasonable amount, when and article I just read stated to afford a starter home you have to make $55 an hour or when overall groceries are expensive, they won't listen to data vs their receipts.
12:20 AM - Dec 12, 2023
Bad Hombre Resistor
A
I've already seen an article where it said we were looking at DEFLATION and how bad for the economy that would be. The media just won't give Biden a break.
03:35 PM - Dec 11, 2023
TheQuietOne
A
In response to Bad Hombre Resistor.
Yeah, I saw that too. It pissed my off royally. But hey, it's good news for John McCain, right?
07:53 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Barb says Liberal Media is a Myth
A
In response to Bad Hombre Resistor.
I was just about to make my usual joke. The media beat me to it.
08:50 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Craig Wiesner
A
And I filled my tank with gas that was at the lowest price in YEARS!
02:14 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Craig Wiesner.
Right? It's a great price right now!
02:14 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
Darn Kyle, you ruined it. The media didn’t want us to know about that! It happened under the Biden Administration.
01:09 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Lisse (she/her).
Right?? I saw this from Simon Rosenberg's blog, not any MSM outlet...
01:10 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
Not sure if you have seen, but a nice summary of how good things are and the progress that has occurred since Biden/Harris took office. As well as the failure of average Americans to appreciate that fact by fact, we are in better economic shape !! He has a few well researched pieces on topic.
01:08 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Evolve Undefined.
Yes, I love his blog! That's actually where I saw the 0% inflation number.
01:11 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Jason Dormady
A
The general sense of despair that Republicans gin up (outside of the economy) is hard to see through. These kinds of reminders are helpful.
01:08 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Anastasia Joy
A
Gas prices are plummeting. Eggs are $1.99 a dozen at Target. Where are the headlines in the "mainstream" media?
01:07 PM - Dec 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}