Indigo
A
"While some Sussex detractors are in favor of this move, one royal expert and historian believes this was a terrible idea in terms of
keeping up appearances." #KC3 #harryandmeghan #eviction #frogmore #DrTessaDunlop #BigMistake #BadOptics #royals #Celebrity #news #MarieClaire
12:57 PM - Mar 03, 2023 (Edited)
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
In response to Indigo.
I hope the US media won't make a big deal over this "me, me, me" party of Chuck and Cruella. The UK is a sinking ship financially, but they can afford three days of unnecessary festivities.
They DELIBERATELY chose Archie's birthday to throw this party, Harry should stay home and enjoy his family.
01:32 PM - Mar 03, 2023
Indigo
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
💯💯💯
01:38 PM - Mar 03, 2023
Wireless Folks
A
In response to Indigo.
I do not trust these so called carnival of Royal experts.
01:11 PM - Mar 03, 2023
Indigo
A
In response to Wireless Folks.
Yep same. I usually tend to side eye those clowns, but lately this lady seems to have been defending H&M quite a bit.
01:20 PM - Mar 03, 2023
Royal Expert Sugar Diva Burns
A
In response to Indigo.
Charles sucked as a husband and he sucks as a father. Now he sucks as a ruler, and he's setting it up where he can play victim when H&M don't show for the Chubbly. As awful as it is for Harry, I hope this ends the relationship for H&M and they never set foot in that blighted place ever again.
01:07 PM - Mar 03, 2023
Denise Devine Author
A
In response to Indigo.
I think he has decided there is no use in pretending things will ever be right again and he is moving on without Harry.
01:01 PM - Mar 03, 2023
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
In response to Denise Devine Author.
Things were never right between Charles and Harry. He wanted a daughter and not a red-headed son. The day Harry and his mother came home from the hospital, Charles went to play Polo and be with his mistress.
Children can sense when they're not wanted, and Harry felt that all his life.
01:06 PM - Mar 03, 2023
Indigo
A
In response to Denise Devine Author.
Or it could be some kind of lame veiled threat to get him to go to the coronation bc he needs Harry there for the attention. KC3 knows that if Harry shows up at the coronation the eyes of the world are sure to follow.
01:14 PM - Mar 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}