Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
I was wondering when she would just leave the state. I knew what she was fighting for, and it's a worthwhile battle, but I knew her resources allowed her to go and get the help she needed to save her life.
John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️ @John_Boltons_Mustache
Their ruling doesn't matter in her case anymore because she ended up leaving the state to get an abortion elsewhere.

TX law states, a pregnancy can be terminated if the mother's health was at risk. Which it was. They went against their own fucking law. 🤬
07:00 AM - Dec 12, 2023
07:13 AM - Dec 12, 2023
Kristine G
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Overturning Roe also had the consequence of making very public a very private decision. 😡
07:14 AM - Dec 12, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Kristine G.
Oh yeah, every single one of them. And that's fuckin terrible. It's even more terrible to be on trial for having a devastating miscarriage that the doctors knew you were going to have. Everything about these laws is horrifying for women, especially in crisis.
07:17 AM - Dec 12, 2023
Kristine G
A
The one thing it did was shine a light that any GOP abortion "restrictions" are really just an outright ban. She was textbook exception and the TX SC still ruled against her. I'm going to bring this up in every convo w/ ignorant ppl.
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
07:20 AM - Dec 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}