Tristan Snell
A
BREAKING: Jack Smith has EXACT DATA on location of Trump's phone when accessing Twitter on January 6, per new filing today.

DOJ has expert who'll testify on this, based on info from Trump's phone - and Twitter.

Everyone is focusing on tweets. But the real dirt?

Trump's DMs.
12:03 AM - Dec 12, 2023
Kristine G
A
Did anyone else find it extremely creepy that DT set up a viewing party for #Jan6 ? Ivanka, Jr, Doofus were all watching gleefully. SO WRONG.
In response to Tristan Snell.
07:34 AM - Dec 12, 2023
Save Democracy and Decency
A
In response to Kristine G.
That scene in the tent was actually the backstage area of the rally prior to trump going on stage.

What is creepy is trump refusing to leave his dining room as he drooled over the TV coverage of the subsequent riot. Even Ivanka tried to get him to snap out of it and put a stop to it.
07:14 AM - Dec 13, 2023
Rebecca
A
The image of Kimberly Guilfoyle in that canvas tent, wearing a heavy black dress, tv screens in the background showing cops being overwhelmed and beaten nearby, and her giddily dancing to a blaring“Gloria”, is burned into my mind.
08:02 PM - Dec 12, 2023 (Edited)
Kristine G
A
In response to Rebecca.
Ugh precisely! It was so vomit inducing!
08:05 PM - Dec 12, 2023
Vicki with an eye
A
I watched that happening LIVE in one tab while watching the chaos and violence in utter horror in about 6 other tabs that day. Couldn't BELIEVE the jubilation they all had thinking they were about to inherit the USA for themselves for eternity.🤬
11:26 AM - Dec 12, 2023
Linda in TN ACTIVE Resister
A
In response to Vicki with an eye.
It’s for that very reason that I think he probably wasn’t as careful as normal on that day. They already thought it was in the bag so his normal precautions about having other people text for him might have fallen by the wayside. He might’ve hung himself with his texts on that day.🤞🤞🤞
12:24 PM - Dec 12, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}