Bryan
A
I've been using Mozilla Firefox before it was even called Firefox (Phoenix). The project has had so many ups and downs. Due to stability and support issues there are times I uninstalled it. These days though Firefox is really rocking it and puts a smile on my face when browsing. #browser
07:53 PM - Dec 12, 2023
Melinda Nowikowski
A
In response to Bryan.
I love being able to tweak my security settings down to a reasonably granular level. I loved Netscape, back when it was around, and I knew some of the same people started Mozilla.
08:26 PM - Dec 12, 2023
Bryan
A
Yes, my workplace was a Netscape Communicator user for our enterprise browsing and email. I headed a national team to migrate to Firefox and Thunderbird. Sort of laugh now how detailed the instructions had to be given to the field back then to install the software and make the switch.
In response to Melinda Nowikowski.
08:54 PM - Dec 12, 2023
Melinda Nowikowski
A
In response to Bryan.
Never worked for a big company. I was the admin "person who knew more than anyone else," & I always used Netscape/Mozilla. I had to use all the Microsoft 360 products at the last permanent job I had. I kept a Firefox install for most uses (they had offsite IT, who were happy to give me permission).
09:02 PM - Dec 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}