Steve Marmel
A
thread 1/7
I’VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT KATE COX & BRITTANY WATTS (thread)
The next time someone finds themselves stressed, whether it’s #BrittanyWatts or #KateCox or any one, we should set up a fund. But it should be a “sorry your Governor sucks” fund… It’s not about their some law.
06:44 AM - Dec 13, 2023
Steve Marmel
A
thread 2/7
It’s about being randomly nice to to random people affected by it! Truly!
The #SorryYourGovernorSucks fund would be a fund for people who are stuck in states and could use a break from that state.
Donations go to that person to travel anywhere they want for a few days.
Where do they go?
Steve Marmel
A
thread 3/7
How would I know?
Not my business.
IT’S NOBODY’S BUSINESS.
Let’s say I have air miles. If I donate them to someone going through a regional hell, maybe I wanna donate them.  So they can get out Ohio or Texas (no reason) for a few days.
A gift, no conditions.
It’s none of my business what they do.
Steve Marmel
A
thread 4/7
It’s none of ANYONE’S BUSINESS.
If people want to donate hotel room points, meal cards, why not? And if they want to put a couple of bucks in somebody’s pocket so they have spending cash, cool. Enough to cover surprises.
I don’t care what it’s spent on.
Steve Marmel
A
thread 5/7
It’s none of ANYONE’S BUSINESS what it’s spent on.
People do a lot of things on vacation. Buy knick knacks that they’re already tired of before they return. Visit friends. Family. Sometimes they need to get away from it all. Have some alone time.
Some private time.
Not our business what they do.
Steve Marmel
A
thread 6/7
So if you are someone is in this position, or know someone who is? Maybe contribute to a #SorryYourGovernorSucks uce to do anything they want.
THAT IS NOBODY’S BUSINESS BUT THAT WOMAN’S.
Steve Marmel
A
thread 7/7

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}