Christopher Bouzy
A
In just 10 months, we not only caught up to Twitter but also surpassed them in key features, accomplishing in that time what took Twitter 17 years to achieve. Now just imagine what we will accomplish in another 10 months.🐳
04:28 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
That's why Spoutible has trolls attempting to sabotage it...they all fear you Bouzy...because your knowledge and the execution of it...these other platforms have nothing to compete with it or compare to it. They fear what they know Spoutible is going to become.
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
04:32 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Vee a lot of everything Happened.
When you look at the alternatives, it's just an endless sea of disappointment, amirite? Xitter is going down in flames, Mastodon is sheer chaos and Bluesky is so outta sight, it might as well not exist. Spoutible? Slow and steady.
04:38 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
In response to Ground Control.
I left Twitter while Dorsey still had it, because he was hoovering up to🍊waay back then. I tried Mastodon, Post and a couple others I can't name right off...BUT...they were all BS. A lady told me about Spoutible...I came and have never left...none of the others can compete nor compare to Spoutible.
04:44 PM - Dec 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}