Kaz Rehill
A
I completely agree. It's so easy to get sucked in to the doom-scrolling/sharing and let fear of the bleak picture painted suck us in to a defeatist mindset. I think it would be much healthier and beneficial if progressives focused on and shared all the good that the left is doing. (see comment ↓)
Oh Well @Oh_Well
Every so-called "Liberal/Progressive" site I visit has nothing but stories of Republicans.. So, the outrage machine works both ways. We talked about Trump ad nauseam during the run up to 2016, and all throughout his installment in office, and now. When will we talk about (D) candidates more?
03:48 PM - Mar 03, 2023
03:53 PM - Mar 03, 2023 (Edited)
KiKiPosting
A
In response to Kaz Rehill.
That’s why I feel not every spout should be about politics! I think people need to appreciate nature every once in awhile. 😛 Since I get out to do my photography all the time, I share it with you so you can get that mental break. #Photography #wildlifephotography #birds #SnowyOwl #Owls #Friday
03:59 PM - Mar 03, 2023
Kaz Rehill
A
Love this!!!
In response to KiKiPosting.
04:21 PM - Mar 03, 2023
KiKiPosting
A
In response to Kaz Rehill.
Glad you liked it! I love spending time with them! They are amazing animals! ❤️ It’s an incredible high when I get shots like that, too! 😁
04:30 PM - Mar 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}