Christopher Bouzy
A
If the GOP believed the polls and thought Biden's re-election chances were grim, they wouldn't be using the Hail Mary impeachment inquiry. Crooked Hillary worked in 2016, so they think Crooked Joe will work in 2024. They believe by making Biden look as bad as Trump, it will level the playing field.
09:53 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Matthew Clayton
A
That’s good news for flipping the House back, but what about keeping the Senate?
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
09:57 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Koronin
A
In response to Matthew Clayton.
I think a major key is finding a way to get Brown and Tester reelected and the Dem in AZ. We can HOPE TN switches to Dem. A 50-50 Senate keeping those three seats would be good and an upset somewhere. No way Dems kee W VA.
11:51 PM - Dec 14, 2023
Matthew Clayton
A
In response to Koronin.
I think Brown will be re-elected, if the two elections this year are any indicator. He needs to ride hard on abortion & say “if so and so replaces me in the Senate, they will vote for a federal abortion ban, which will override the OH constitutional amendment.”
09:10 AM - Dec 15, 2023
Matthew Clayton
A
In response to Koronin.
Montana is looking at putting abortion rights in the state constitution. If they put it on the ballot, Tester will lobby hard on it like Brown will.

The big question marks are AZ and NV. And some red states with growing populations like TX and TN will be wild cards with an energized D base.
09:43 PM - Dec 16, 2023
Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker
A
In response to Matthew Clayton.
We have some inroads there, I think. Tubby is going to face serious challenges with his military holds. Gloria Johnson is running for TN.

While quieter than the house GOP, the GOP Senate pulled some BS. Hardly any denounced Tubby until they HAD to because of Isreal. Their "base" isn't enough, imo.
10:10 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker.
And Graham in SC might yet conceivably face indictment, despite his lucky dodge in Georgia, if the rumour that Jack Smith is getting ready to charge Congressional coconspirators is true.
10:22 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Matthew Clayton
A
In response to Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker.
#RoeRage is still in play next year. There was an independent poll conducted in NE showing that the incumbent R Senator in a dead heat with the independent candidate. So if a red state like that is in play….
10:36 PM - Dec 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}