Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
What do you think he should have done? Tell the class what your suggestion is for all the Western leaders.

He's walking a tightrope.
Jenna @Jenna
Unfortunately I think Biden has really fucked himself with his position on Israel/Gaza. I think he could've pulled off a win before this, but I don't see it happening anymore. As always, I wish we had better choices.
01:20 PM - Dec 13, 2023
01:26 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Jenna
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
Replied to someone else answering this question so I'll copy here:
Call for ceasefire, maybe NOT continue sending weapons without even putting conditions on aid to Israel. If he ends up losing, it'll be b/c he didn't take the right position on this issue. And trust me, I don't want Trump to win!
10:55 PM - Dec 13, 2023

Only followers of this user (MaryPocrnic) can see their posts

Jenna
A
In response to Jane Austen's RomCom Mistress.
Ok let me repeat this AGAIN. I myself will vote for Biden. Criticism of Biden does not mean I support Trump. BUT, there are a lot of voters that are not like me, and will stay home because of this issue. Biden is the one who needs to do the right thing to win their votes. It's on him.
08:12 AM - Dec 14, 2023

Only followers of this user (MaryPocrnic) can see their posts

Jenna
A
I actually am rethinking my vote in the national election next year. Like I said on another thread, my state is deeply red, so Biden doesn't stand a chance anyway here. It gives me the freedom to vote my conscience. Guess I'll start looking more closely at the third party candidates.
10:01 AM - Dec 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}