A
In response to DJNoneYa.
The loss of civilian live is devastating to the Palestinian people
They should help Israel find the HAMAS tunnels, leaders, and strong holds
05:36 PM - Dec 14, 2023
Paige Robertson
A
In response to Caryl D.
You actually think this about Hamas? Israel has dropped more than 22,000 bombs on Gaza, killed 18,000, destroyed most of the infrastructure. Cut of water, food and electricity. This is ethnic cleansing. Listen to the Israel government when they tell you they want the Palestinians in the Sinai.
05:52 PM - Dec 14, 2023
Caryl D
A
In response to Paige Robertson.
I understand.
I am heartbroken that the Palestinian civilians are paying the price for decades of HAMAS/Hezbolah IEDs, killings kidnappings and trying to erase Israel from the planet
There has to be a binding arbitration solution
05:58 PM - Dec 14, 2023
Paige Robertson
A
In response to Caryl D.
It's interesting you mention what Palestinians have done but never mention what Israel has done. Israel since 1948 has been trying to erase Palestinians from Palestine. The death, violence is extremely one sided and Israel dwarfs anything the Palestinians have done.
06:02 PM - Dec 14, 2023
Caryl D
A
I am here in conversation with you
That decision taken by the UN with the vote by the entire Security Council unanimously
Any &all atrocities on both sides should be taken up by the World Court
There were so many attempts at peace. Ultimately the extreme groups poisoned their leader, Arafat
06:16 PM - Dec 14, 2023
Paige Robertson
A
You do realize by the time the World Court decides on anything that Israel will be long finished its ethnic cleansing. Israel would also ignore the verdict if it went against its agenda. Bibi is on a mission to eliminate Palestinians from Gaza and the West Bank one way or another.
In response to Caryl D.
08:27 PM - Dec 14, 2023
Caryl D
A
I agree.
So how do you think we help save the Palestinian people?
10:59 PM - Dec 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}