Carol D ☮️
A
thread 1/2
As someone who was nauseated for four months straight during my first pregnancy, this is incredible news. It won’t benefit me (as I’m done having kids), but I’m thrilled about the possibilities for women down the road. It’s encouraging to see more emphasis on women’s issues in medical research.
08:27 AM - Dec 15, 2023
Carol D ☮️
A
thread 2/2
*Just a note to point out it’s a woman-led study. This fact didn’t surprise me one bit. We need to continue to take the initiative where women’s health issues are concerned if we want things to improve.
08:45 AM - Dec 15, 2023
Deb
A
In response to Carol D ☮️.
I was sick from the time I became pregnant until the day both of my children were delivered. My doctor’s attitude was oh well I just have to live with it. It’s about time women are valued enough to try and change this.
09:00 AM - Dec 15, 2023
Carol D ☮️
A
In response to Deb.
I had one of the worst cases of mastitis any of my female doctors have ever seen, but the first doctor I spoke with when the infection got really bad was a man who was seriously annoyed I was bothering him on the weekend… 🙄
09:05 AM - Dec 15, 2023
Katie E
A
In response to Carol D ☮️.
This was me my first pregnancy, sick and dizzy and I had pre-eclapsia as well. My son was born with severe jaundice, but he turned out ok.
08:41 AM - Dec 15, 2023
Carol D ☮️
A
In response to Katie E.
So glad you were both okay!
08:46 AM - Dec 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}