Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 1/6
#Pods #Voice #Children 'sStory

I spouted this and the other one ages ago on Spouting Classics. But with the advent of Pods coming soon. I wanted to spout this one again, probably not the other one, you can search it out if you want.
The Very Bouncy Adventure - YouTube

Second in the Aiken and TakTak series. Made for friends.A mysterious tree has Aiken and TakTak wondering.

12:00 PM - Dec 16, 2023
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 2/6
I can’t do anything like this these days, I don’t have a Mac anymore.

I did this for a special boy a long time ago. The art is awful, not the type of art I usually do. The story I wrote, as I do write many stories, usually for children. Not saying I write well, but I have always written.
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 3/6
But I narrate as well, so you can hear my voice.

I am thinking about Pods and what I would do with it. I am not shy about my voice and have done some limited public speaking in the far distant past.

I think what I would like to do, is read stories. I think that would be fun.
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 4/6
The only problem is, you cannot prerecord, so any mistakes would be live. That makes me a bit hesitant. Errors are inevitable, I have even heard mistakes on podcasts I listen to and the narrator carries on.
Well, there you have it for now.
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 5/6
I am still thinking about how I would like to use Pods if I do decide to give it a try.

I think if you are passionate about something you could give it a try.
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 6/6
I would not put too much thought into being concerned about how you sound, I would hate for that to be the reason you would not do it, but I do understand.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}