Steve Marmel
A
I hope #KateCox is getting the care she needs.

I also want to make sure we all don’t forget #BrittanyWatts who is standing trial for the crime of a miscarriage.

This is all Gilead level sh*t and none of it should be happening.
05:32 AM - Dec 17, 2023
Heather Vickery
A
In response to Steve Marmel.
I’d like to say I can’t believe this is the world we live in. But I can.

This was ALWAYS about controlling women and stumping us of our right to vote. Always.
09:17 AM - Dec 18, 2023
Ginnette Powell
A
Downright stabby and mad at those who don't vote to protect women.
11:26 PM - Dec 17, 2023
Asante
B
Elections have consequences. Now we have to clean up Republicans mess once again. Vote for Democrats!!!
06:34 PM - Dec 17, 2023
JIlda Nettleton
A
She would have not just the fetus in the toilet but everything else, like the placenta and uterine lining and likely fecal matter. Would she have been able to see the fetus to fish it out? What was she supposed to do? Also she’s in pain and likely suffering from blood loss.
01:40 PM - Dec 17, 2023
Vanessa White
B
“None of this should be happening”. If only shoulda, coulda, woulda, or oughta’s worked 🤦🏻‍♀️ The fact is, this is where we are and unless the feds can get a Dem super majority across the board it’s going to continue to get worse.
09:31 AM - Dec 17, 2023
Wendy W
A
I had a miscarriage in '76 into a toilet. I didn't know I was pregnant. I'd just had a tonsillectomy & they didn't test if I was pregnant. No charges made against the Dr. I worked in a medical lab & I'd seen products of conception that we tested for fetal abnormalities.
This trial is BS!!
05:59 AM - Dec 17, 2023
Carol Glynn
B
In response to Wendy W.
100%. I CHOSE to have mine, made it to full term, & still died twice. Ripped my uterus & caused massive blood loss. If I hadn't had the good insurance I had at the time, I would not be here today, & I fear what would have become of my children. I saw "the other side". Almost didn't come back.
06:33 AM - Dec 17, 2023
Geannie Bastian
A
In response to Wendy W.
Similar thing happened to my grandmother. In bathroom. She hadn’t known, and was thus less upset than alarmed. At the hospital, they decided they didn’t like her attitude (not upset enough) so the browbeat her for hours trying to get her to say she’d done it on purpose.

Until her husband showed up
07:43 AM - Dec 17, 2023
Sabine
A
Steve, is there a chance to find out what happens to fetal tissue after, say, abortions? What is it treated like in hospitals? Are there rules for its treatment ?
05:58 AM - Dec 17, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Sabine.
it's medical waste and gets disposed as such.

most of the time ends up incinerated.

these are bullshit trumped up charges bc she is Black and female and they are trying to set a precedent and make an example of her.
06:03 AM - Dec 17, 2023
Jim Lovell
A
This is insane. How can this be happening ?
05:35 AM - Dec 17, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Jim Lovell.
would it surprise you to learn that this isn't the first time and this has BEEN happening here??

bc it has.

last year a woman was arrested for endangering a fetus and SHE WASN'T EVEN PREGNANT.

but you don't hear about this bc women are still 2nd class citizens here
06:05 AM - Dec 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}