Christopher Bouzy
A
And yet, there isn't any of that here because we actively remove accounts and monitor the accounts that get close to the line. You continue to use hypotheticals as if Spoutible isn't 10 months old.🤷🏾‍♂️
Blair Houghton @BlairHoughton
Yes, but imagine how happy that will make the Russian and Iranian and christofascist troll farms, knowing that people willing to refute them can simply mute and block themselves from seeing and fact-checking their propaganda.

And how happy they'll be to delete your facts as well.
02:59 PM - Dec 17, 2023
04:45 PM - Dec 17, 2023
Blair Houghton
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I'm looking at the future, expecting this to get billion-user big. The black hats are going to get sophisticated about what will get past the moderation, and casual use of the trashcan will help them.

But if anything this day is showing is why we don't do code reviews in the cafeteria...
04:50 PM - Dec 17, 2023
Leslie
A
U seem 2 want something different. My posts center on what I want-- posts that are informative, thoughtful, truthful, enthusiastic, creative, sometimes humorous. I read extreme/offensive materials from other posts/threads as needed. But blocking/deleting them on MY posts allows me 2 curate my vibe.
In response to Blair Houghton.
08:10 PM - Dec 17, 2023
Blair Houghton
A
In response to Leslie.
It's a mechanism that can be abused and a minor change can fix that without breaking it. That's all.
10:15 AM - Dec 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}