Andrew Weinstein
A
In the past 24 hours, there have close to 200 swatting incidents and bomb threats targeting Jewish facilities across the country. The rise in antisemitism is staggering. Stand up. Speak out. Silence is complicity.

https://t.co/vRvGxESgta
11:23 PM - Dec 17, 2023
PS Annie
A
In response to Andrew Weinstein.
People who do this should be charged as terrorists.
10:33 PM - Dec 18, 2023
Iron Talon
A
In response to PS Annie.
People been doing the same to blacks for hundreds of years and no one has ever been charged with terrorism 🤷🏿‍♂️
11:12 PM - Dec 18, 2023
Pam Sourelis
A
Rachel Maddow talked about these on her show tonight. I had no idea.
10:23 PM - Dec 18, 2023
Iron Talon
A
No one should hold people accountable for their government's actions unless they support said actions. They are then open to criticism but violence should never be a factor.
09:44 PM - Dec 18, 2023 (Edited)
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
The problem with stopping these sorts of incidents is the seeds of antisemitism, racism, homophobia and other 'otherisms,' often grow from perpetrators in and outside of law enforcements. Just look at who was caught-up in J6, spying on MLK, Malcom-X and various social movements throughout history.
01:37 AM - Dec 18, 2023
Joe JustUs
A
Coordinated attacks on this scale have to be dealt with immediately and with force.

I hope every place of worship puts cameras out front and start
installing panic buttons.
12:17 AM - Dec 18, 2023
Roberta Calm-in-the-storm
A
In response to Joe JustUs.
Most synagogues are fortresses now anyways. A local one has spent over $300,000 on security -- improving the building, hiring full-time security teams and parking lot monitors. I had to provide my car's license number to attend a movie screening. It's a very oppressive feeling.
05:07 PM - Dec 18, 2023
Harmony
A
Reading this me so fucking angry. Nearly 100 Jewish synagogues and institutions in California received bomb threats this weekend. WTF? I hate this world sometimes. I don't support Netanyahu but I support the Jewish people. I hope all the little terrorists get caught.
12:07 AM - Dec 18, 2023
Lisa Moorman
A
In response to Harmony.
Having been impacted by the HBCU bomb threats (almost 2 years ago?), not only do I hope the little terrorists get caught - I hope they are prosecuted (even if a teenager).
11:34 AM - Dec 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}