Jim Wall
A
09:31 AM - Feb 05, 2023
dawn
A
In response to Jim Wall.
I own 7 of these. That BAD album is to this day, one of my all time faves.
12:24 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Jim Wall
A
In response to dawn.
They are classics when you could listen to the entire albums and every song was good. I had BAD on heavy play rotation when it came out, great album.
01:45 PM - Feb 05, 2023
dawn
A
In response to Jim Wall.
I've never not had a working turntable (except for a few months when I needed a stylus replacement about 18-20 years ago) I would break out BAD at least once a month to spin. I would also spin Psych Furs The Ghost in You. Certain songs / records I needed to hear on the regular.
02:23 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Jim Wall
A
Same here, still have the same Dual turntable I bought in high school, replacing the RCA connectors a few times. Never got rid of my albums and ended up buying doubles on CD’s to keep up with the “new” format at the time. Records still sounded better.
In response to dawn.
02:34 PM - Feb 05, 2023
dawn
A
In response to Jim Wall.
I "lost" two boxes of records when I got married, left them at my mom's house and they went missing. I did move my fave albums with me thankfully.
Got first cd player in '89 and started buying cds instead. Replacing some of those 90's albums on vinyl is so pricey 😬
02:50 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Jim Wall
A
In response to dawn.
Maybe your “lost records” ended up at the same place as my brother’s prized baseball card collection, the local landfill!! My Mom has selective amnesia about “the disappearance” and “the unsolved mystery” regarding his cards.
03:03 PM - Feb 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}