Lisa Larson
A
Okay. #Spoutable Help reallly needs to put some things in place like the ability to say an image is sensitive when posting it and for us to hide spouts. I don’t want to see spouts about animals being tortured and killed by chemicals, et. Al. What is wrong with ppl posting that stuff w/o a warning.?
02:35 AM - Mar 04, 2023
AmaganQuiltsCrafts
A
In response to Lisa Larson.
Even if they did they way spouts show up you'd see it anyway. I saw one that typed spoilers and then hit the enter button 4 times and spoiled some show, you could see the whole thing they literally did nothing!
02:37 AM - Mar 04, 2023
Lisa Larson
A
Then they need to blur them or something. I’m going to have trouble sleeping tonight, & I got away pretty quick. What is the obsession with ppl showing suffering animals? I’m sick of it.

Yeah, yeah. Making a point. Then make it to someone who needs to hear it. I don’t. I know how much they suffe
In response to AmaganQuiltsCrafts.
02:43 AM - Mar 04, 2023
AmaganQuiltsCrafts
A
In response to Lisa Larson.
I saw a picture of a kid that had been caught in a fire the other on here, I totally get what you are saying. It's also why I want a mute/block words option I don't need to see certain things and I shouldn't have to, mental health first always!
02:45 AM - Mar 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}