David Stone
A
I'm keeping a toe in Post. Right now, it's not showing a timeline, just suggestions for people to follow. Any one else? I've given up on Mastodon.
03:09 AM - Mar 04, 2023
Mrs. Berry
A
In response to David Stone.
I skipped all the hoopla and came straight to #Spoutible .
09:24 AM - Nov 27, 2023
AssiduousRabbit
A
I left post for that reason. No timeline. I'm still on Mastodon bc "Moss"
07:28 PM - Aug 17, 2023
Mynxie
A
Use Explore, the compass, to see the latest posts of everyone as they happen. It's a great way to find interesting follows!

Also, if there's content you want to see here and you're not, start posting about it yourself. It has to start somewhere, and it encourages others to post about it too
05:06 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Carol Mancuso
A
I love Post also. Spoutible and Post are different and fill different needs. I believe there is no need to choose one over the other.
I am grateful to both Christopher and Noam for stepping up to counter the hatefulness of Elon.
All is well.
10:34 AM - Mar 04, 2023
Aida inNPT
A
Post with all its glitches is still my favorite. I had high hopes for here, but a few things turned me off. Gave up on Mastodon
08:58 AM - Mar 04, 2023
Jay Mara
A
I like Post for the news - but there isn't much interaction. Once the news community strengthens here I will have little reason to click on it.
08:29 AM - Mar 04, 2023
Trust Facts
A
Follow some of these people if you want to get a start. Also, initiate posts/spouts on your own.
08:29 AM - Mar 04, 2023
Mad Mardigan
A
In response to Trust Facts.
Thanks this list is helpful
12:52 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Allwftopic
A
In response to Trust Facts.
Follow the activate users... and also, check out Explore. I never used Explore on twitter but I use it a lot on here. I like seeing different people with different and fascinating interest.
03:26 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Tammy Will
A
Post keeps logging me off. I’m about ready to hang it up.
05:50 AM - Mar 04, 2023
Crafty Kitty
A
I'd say used the making waves thingy, but it doesn't sort. Also, the Search hashtags doesn't work. Again, no sort. The only good way to find like minded people is to look at their following by going to their page (click on user name).
03:16 AM - Mar 04, 2023
Pam
A
In response to Crafty Kitty.
I search for people in explore with common interests.

That's why it's important to add your interests in your bio.

I find lots of people to follow searching for:
knitting
dogs
Democrat
LGBTQ
Postcards To Voters
07:19 AM - Mar 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}