Chris Kenyon
A
07:44 AM - Mar 04, 2023
Sarah Laurence
A
In response to Chris Kenyon.
A fascinating article from one of my favorite magazines! Thanks for sharing. With my centrist parents, I find that introducing them to people they might consider others, either in person or via a memoir, helps them at least to expand lines to include a broader group of people and not other them.
09:39 AM - Mar 11, 2023
sanfranciscohio
A
Most liberals believe in rule of law. Many conservatives prefer law and order, the fascy bastards.
09:06 AM - Mar 11, 2023
Margo Green
A
This was fascinating. Thanks for sharing.
12:27 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Sitara 68
A
I recall a study a few years ago that found conservatives leaned more towards authoritarianism. This strong hierarchical world belief system supports that study.
10:17 AM - Mar 04, 2023
Sitara 68
A
But, then, is that the reason why no effort should be made to make it better, because it will never be good? This must be where that whole "greed is good" philosophy stemmed from. Just throwing out random thoughts here.
10:05 AM - Mar 04, 2023
Sitara 68
A
I took the 99 question survey & the results were as I expected, I see the world as mostly good. The thing that strikes me for conservatives, who tend toward seeing the world as bad, is that no matter what you do to make the world better, you will always see it as bad. It's a self-perpetuating cycle.
10:04 AM - Mar 04, 2023
Spouty McSpoutface
A
The survey linked in the article is very good, if you have some time. The explanation of your results following the survey I found quite good as well.
08:57 AM - Mar 04, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
Thanks for sharing that. It's an important finding--and fits into a larger picture. I have many thoughts to share on it.
#FamilySystems
#TraumaEpidemic
08:12 AM - Mar 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}