Steven Beschloss
A
I think Democrats soon must decide whether they are going to keep criticizing Biden and fellow Democrats or turn fully to the necessary work to defeat Trump and his MAGA cult.
11:47 AM - Dec 19, 2023
Kathleen Kern
A
In response to Steven Beschloss.
Biden clearly condoned Israel's attacks on Gaza. Nearly 20, 000 civilians have died, including 8,000 children. Ministers in the Israeli government make genocidal statements every day, which are never reported. If we DON'T criticize these atrocities, we are complicit.
08:54 AM - Dec 20, 2023
Fausto Chou
A
I think the #Colorado #SupremeCourt judges better hire a lot of armed guards very quickly. A lot of #MAGA people are perfectly OK with violence against anyone they see as a political enemy.
02:17 AM - Dec 20, 2023
NewsSportsINC
A
Agree 100%
12:11 AM - Dec 20, 2023
Badlydone Emma
A
Never met a group so eager to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory
02:22 PM - Dec 19, 2023
Drummer Girl
A
Who are these D's anyway? Just the 1's who like to make noise? Yes we have 'em too, but it's not Nazi noise FFS! Anyway, all the D's are lined up & ridin with Biden, or we lose our democracy. Have you not been paying attention Steven? Help them do the work, don't amplify those who play w/their food!
11:55 AM - Dec 19, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Drummer Girl.
A lot of people--and not just MAGA--are having a hard time grasping the world they knew died with COVID. Beschloss' post feels like more of that.
12:02 PM - Dec 19, 2023 (Edited)
Little Moon
A
In response to Drummer Girl.
I wondered that too. Who are these D’s? I haven’t changed my mind and neither has my husband and close friends that I am aware of. My younger maga friends are stuck on Smarmy or whatever his name is
12:31 PM - Dec 19, 2023
Pete Sapardi
A
If you're an American, this really isn't an unclear choice.
11:52 AM - Dec 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}