Dr MRO
A
Someone on Twitter was complaining (unsolicited) in my mentions abt Spoutible's security as tho Twitter hasn't had multiple data breaches. It's always the yt folks paranoid of spaces that are inclusive of BIPOC voices that will make every complaint in the book not to help make these spaces flourish
02:53 PM - Feb 05, 2023
DJohnRowinski
A
In response to Dr MRO.
I saw other complaints that this is Russian operation as if Twitter has not been taken over by that and Saudi money
08:21 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Trust No One, Inc.
A
In response to Dr MRO.
It's amazing that so many are comparing "that bird" with Spoutible given "that bird" hatched in March 2006. Spoutible is still in beta not yet a week old since beta launch. There will be more "bird droppings" filling up timelines...I roll my eyes and do a power wash.🐳
04:21 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Dr MRO
A
In response to Trust No One, Inc..
Word. It's really interesting from a different perspective to see how we have to navigate the world. Black folks gotta be 100% correct 100% of the time and it still won't be enough.

I think @cbouzy has done an incredible job. I'm so proud of him and his team.
05:00 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Mo
A
In response to Dr MRO.
Yeah, I just cleared two notifications from my LifeLock security dashboard about info of mine stolen from a twitter breach of over 200 million accounts showing up on the dark web. That’s just this year.
03:12 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Dr MRO
A
In response to Mo.
Wuuuut? See we don't hear about these things (for "reasons") but the excuses ppl are making not to join here is not bc they love Twitter, it's bc they love to hate Black ppl.
09:21 AM - Feb 06, 2023
Mynxie
A
In response to Dr MRO.
Yep, they keep ignoring that when I bring it up to them. Got to love how they keep changing their answers as to why they are bashing Spoutible. They just can't stop moving the goalposts 🤦‍♀️
03:10 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Dr MRO
A
In response to Mynxie.
Yeah it's a really good way for them to tell on themselves.
03:15 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Carolyn
A
In response to Dr MRO.
Me too. I told her not to get on then and f off. Then she blocked me after I tagged @cbouzy in the tweet. LOL
03:02 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Dr MRO
A
In response to Carolyn.
LMAOOOO I was gonna ask the person "who you" but I might just tell them to fuck off too.

No one is forcing these ppl to join but this is another one of those instances where ppl expect 100% perfection from Black ppl at the snap of their fingers.
03:07 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Jasmine DuBois
A
In response to Dr MRO.
At least @cbouzy is open about the problems on here and fixes them.
02:58 PM - Feb 05, 2023
PS Annie
A
In response to Jasmine DuBois.
Exactly this
03:01 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Dr MRO
A
In response to Jasmine DuBois.
Totally agree. He never said it was fool proof bc no space is. I legit think some yt folks are just showing anxiety w/ the fact that there was a space created for us where we can feel safe.
And they don't want to admit that so they are pretending this space is more faulty than it is.
03:09 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Dr MRO
A
In response to Dr MRO.
They love siloes like Mastadon where so many yt ppl fled and make it clear they don't want spaces like this to flourish. Spaces like this make them uncomfortable bc we have the potential to be ourselves instead of being a spectacle and target of abuse for their satisfaction.
02:56 PM - Feb 05, 2023
PS Annie
A
In response to Dr MRO.
Perfect description of Mastodon.
03:01 PM - Feb 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}