James A Clark Jr
A
In response to Cheri Jacobus.
and enslaved woman and Sarah (yellow) Harrison, 4th great grandmother, was enslaved herself, but willed to her older sister Sarah Harrison born 1770. She married Jonathan Quivers, the beginning of my paternal grandmother's paternal line.
12:42 PM - Dec 21, 2023
James A Clark Jr
A
that I am closely related to are Gov Benjamin Harrison V, governor of Virginia during and immediately after the revolutionary war. 1719-1791 my 5th great grandfather on my paternal grandmother's paternal side. His daughter Sarah (yellow) Harrison was born 1774. Her mother was Jenny Farley,
12:40 PM - Dec 21, 2023
James A Clark Jr
A
I said those words. I understood that I had taken the oath and that donald john trump then president of the US was indeed an enemy of this country. It wasn't because I wanted to see him. Or even thought of him. It was my spirit, soul letting me know what was up. But the people who took this
12:00 PM - Dec 21, 2023
James A Clark Jr
A
all enemies foreign and domestic, I mean in that moment and i had never taken that oath before but many of my ancestors did including my own father who was a career US Army soldier, the first person who came to mind with domestic enemies was trump. Yes his face came into my mind at the exact moment
11:58 AM - Dec 21, 2023
James A Clark Jr
A
I did the US Census in 2020 in the state of Colorado meaning I was an enumerator taking people's information and submitting it to be counted.. WHen I took the oath,, yes that same oath all federal workers take, all the armed forces take to protect the US COnstitution from
11:56 AM - Dec 21, 2023
Angie Alexander
A
Good one! And every Trump lie is bad and harmful.
11:10 AM - Dec 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}