Omid Scobie
A
Fascinating and powerful conversation between Harry and Dr. Gabor Maté and, gotta say, brave to do it live and so publicly. Maté didn’t tip-toe around the big topics or mince words and, as a result, provided one of the most revealing insights into Harry—who clearly knows his stuff—today. Thoughts?
01:39 PM - Mar 04, 2023

Only followers of this user (DataDawg) can see their posts

Red Shoe
A
In response to Omid Scobie.
Agree with you wholeheartedly! Harry has done his work and knows himself…where he’s been, what was, what is and what can be. He’s confident without conceit. Genuinely down-to-earth! He should be proud of the growth he has achieved. I pray he continues his journey w/negligible foot-faults!
04:32 AM - Mar 06, 2023
BBG1573
A
I'm sorry I missed this.. thank you for providing this insight...
08:39 AM - Mar 05, 2023
Trust No One, Inc.
A
The only way to destigmatize therapy and encourage taking care of our mental health is to have high profile people like #PrinceHarry speak on their experiences. And for those deriding detractors, I ask: What happened to you?
05:21 PM - Mar 04, 2023
allwen6
A
In response to Trust No One, Inc..
This is so very true It is courageous to speak out and to destigmatize public perceptions of mental health.
06:14 AM - Mar 08, 2023
PKajol Wheats
A
Thank you for sharing. Can't wait for your article on the event.
03:51 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Catherine Jolly
A
When Dr. Gabor said “animals hug their kids”. 😬
It was a great conversation. Learnt a few things I can implement for myself.
03:50 PM - Mar 04, 2023 (Edited)
Brenda Jones
A
I'm so glad he is getting everything out in his own words. He does seem to be happy now.
03:50 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Sussex Supporter
A
I really enjoyed it! Loved how Dr. Gabor highlighted the lack of warmth within the royal family, e.g hugging. The royalist love to guilt trip Harry for abandoning his family..what family really, a father & brother so beholden to the tabloids that they can't show love & empathy to one of their own.
03:14 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Marie Jamison
A
The conversation was respectful and relatable. Dr. Gabor Mate actually read the book and Harry reiterated he is not a victim. Harry was very careful to recognize the challenges of people with less resources than himself. Harry continues to prove he’s happy being free and authentic.
01:57 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Carol Z.P.
B
I didn’t listen but I’m glad there was no tip-toeing on his trauma. I imagine this will further alienate him from his family who seem determined to hold on to their own trauma, the stiff upper lip thing. Harry will be accused of becoming American, probably, and as usual they’ll blame Meghan.
01:56 PM - Mar 04, 2023
RR CARTER
B
All those who believe that Harry needs to stop whining, should have been listening. There was so much info on mental health, his mental health and the world around him. He is not a victim. This was also good to see the true character of Harry, NOT what is spoon fed to public via tabloid.
01:53 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Nadjaera
A
This was a wonderful discussion! It’s evident that Harry has absorbed everything he has learned from therapy and it’s amazing to see! I’m so happy I attended the event!
01:52 PM - Mar 04, 2023 (Edited)
Ma Dame SussexSquad
A
I really enjoyed it. Harry is open and passionate. He asked questions, you know he's trying to learn to understand himself better and help others. I love the man he's becoming ❤️
01:49 PM - Mar 04, 2023
RR CARTER
B
I really enjoyed the session. I listened with the foundation of my own trauma. That made this more of an impact for me. 👩🏿 I loved it.
01:47 PM - Mar 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}