Ananias Edwards
A
I must have missed that meeting when it was decided that Black People were supposed to support them Palestinian folks.
10:13 AM - Dec 21, 2023
ammar1811
A
In response to Ananias Edwards.
That's ok, we can lose one.
10:55 AM - Dec 21, 2023
Ananias Edwards
A
In response to ammar1811.
There are more than just one. Not everyone supports terrorists.
10:56 AM - Dec 21, 2023
ammar1811
A
There's more than just one "Blacks for Trump" too (doesn't make them right either). Mandela was called a terrorist before he was not. Support genocide if you will but justice will prevail. I'll never convince you here and you'll need to find truth on your own. I pray you will. Cheers.
11:02 AM - Dec 21, 2023
Ananias Edwards
A
Mandela has no relevance to me. Terrorists attacked Israel and she is responding to the threat as she should. It is a war not genocide as you claim, that Palestinians and Hamas started. Justice is prevailing in Israel’s favor. An actual genocide is happening in Darfur committed by Muslims.
11:09 AM - Dec 21, 2023
ammar1811
A
"Committed by Muslims" and there it is!!!!!! History didn't start on October 7th but you knew that. You gave yourself up with that comment. Progressive Except Palestine (PEP) strikes again. Also, I've been to Darfur, both sides are Muslim. It boils down to a climate change induced range war.
11:12 AM - Dec 21, 2023
Ananias Edwards
A
I’m not a progressive champ. Arab Muslims have been enslaving Africans since the Arab Slave Trade and still continue to do so. So you can miss me with your BS. I support Israel. We disagree. Keep it moving.
11:17 AM - Dec 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}