Mc Crispy
A
thread 1/6
If you want to see the items I'm going to list, please bookmark this post as they'll be added as I get pictures taken.

Some pieces are finished and ready to send, some need to be washed and blocked first. I'll signify with each item.

Thank you for your help. 💔
02:22 AM - Dec 21, 2023
Mc Crispy
A
thread 2/6
This shawl is ready to ship. $85 + shipping.

This one is big. I mean, BIG. It's like a blanket for your shoulders. Perfect for fall and early spring.

It's made using grey and various shades of green acrylic yarn.
02:43 AM - Dec 21, 2023
Mc Crispy
A
thread 3/6
This item needs to be washed and blocked before sending. $125 + shipping.

This is a Stephen West design called "Shawlography". This was made using red, brown, grey, blue, and Robin's Egg blue yarns in a variety of stitch patterns.
03:00 AM - Dec 21, 2023
Mc Crispy
A
thread 4/6
This item needs to be washed and blocked before sending. $125 + shipping.

This Brioche shawl was made using hand dyed cotton yarns in a marled yellow & grey and a marled green & brown yarns using the "Lascaux" pattern by Marie Petra.

It features a leaf design along one edge.
03:10 AM - Dec 21, 2023
Mc Crispy
A
thread 5/6
This item is ready to ship. $75 + shipping.

This shrug was made using a chunky green and black marled acrylic yarn. The body has a cool hexagon design in the stitches.

I'm modeling and my shoulder width is 21 inches.
12:18 PM - Dec 21, 2023
Mc Crispy
A
thread 6/6
This item is ready to ship. $35 + shipping.

This scarf was an experiment that turned out pretty cool. The ends are open and airy with a lace stitch, while the center is solid with a lace diamond in the very center. The edges are meant to roll, not lie flat Made with green acrylic yarn.
11:11 PM - Dec 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}